Grades 2 - 8
Priority deadline is January 1 for the following school year.
- Parent(s) attend an Admissions Tour
RSVP to 808-377-5491 or email@example.com
- Submit the $50 application fee. Please make check payable to Honolulu Waldorf School.
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Submit supporting documents, such as educational assessments, IEP, etc.
- Complete and submit the Transcript/Records Request form with the application.
- Submit the to the Registrar or administrative staff at your child’s current school.
- Submit the Teacher Reference Report to your child’s current classroom or homeroom teacher.
- Provide a stamped envelope addressed to the Director of Admissions, Honolulu Waldorf School, 350 Ulua Street, Honolulu, HI 96821.
Once a complete application has been received:
- Interview – An interview with the parent(s), child and Lower School teachers is scheduled during which the child’s academic skills are assessed and physical, emotional, and social development evaluated.
- Class visit – After the individual interview, the child will be scheduled for a three day class visit.
- Admission Decision – After the class visit, Lower School teachers will decide whether to accept, decline or wait-pool the applicant.
- The Director of Admissions will inform the parent(s) of the admission decision by letter by April 15.
- Mid-year applicants – Individual interviews will be scheduled consisting of the child’s three-day class visit and the separate parent/teacher interview. Mid-year transfers will be informed of the admission decision approximately one week following the class visit.
Application Fee; Payable to the Honolulu Waldorf School
Payment accepted: Check, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer or Credit Card*.
*If paying by credit card, please call the admissions director 808-377-5471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org