Waldorf education can, and does, have an important impact on the challenges we face in the world today! Check out the film "Learn to Change the World" to find out more about Waldorf Education and the upcoming "Waldorf100" Centennial in 2019-2020.
Back-to-school season is right around the corner!
- 9:00 AM First Grade Orientation
- 10:00 AM Seniors and High School Faculty Meeting
- 11:00 AM High School Classes Begin
- 7:55 AM Grades 1-8 Classes Begin
- 8:00 AM Rose Ceremony
- 9:30 AM Kindergarten Parent Meeting
- 8:00 AM Early Childhood Classes Begin
SAVE THE DATE!
Exceptional minds. Extraordinary passion.
At Honolulu Waldorf School, we educate each child to find meaning, passion, and purpose in life and to contribute to the creation of a better world for all. Through a curriculum based on the developmental stages of the human being and on the integration of art and academics, our children learn to meet the world with clear and creative thinking, compassion and moral strength, and with the courage and freedom to act.
HOW IS WALDORF DIFFERENT?
Learning at Honolulu Waldorf School:
- Is Experiential
- Offers the Broadest Curriculum to every child
- Focuses on You; technology is secondary
- Is Globally Connected
- Honors Hawaiian culture
- Aligns with Developmentally-Based milestones
- Includes physical Fitness for Life
- Is Holistic
WHY IS WALDORF DIFFERENT?
Being smart is not just about your SAT score. We care about what happens to you after you finish college, just as much as we care about you getting into college. Do you have the academic preparation, the passion, and the gumption to create a meaningful life for yourself? And can you do it ethically and collaboratively without tearing others down? At Honolulu Waldorf School, these are our values.
Check us out!
Admissions Inquiry Form
We'll be in touch to schedule a visit.